ContentKing allows you to adjust the monitoring settings for each website in your account to ensure your websites have the optimal monitoring setup that is tailored to your specific needs.
To access the monitoring settings in ContentKing, go to the Website settings and click on the Monitoring tab on the left side of the screen.
What can be adjusted in the monitoring settings
For each monitored website you can set:
- the User-agent string which ContentKing will use when monitoring the website
- the Monitoring speed with which ContentKing will crawl the website
- the Monitoring location from which ContentKing will crawl the website
- HTTP authentication in case you want to monitor a password protected website (e.g. a staging environment)
- custom HTTP headers that ContentKing will send with its requests
- custom Cookies that ContentKing will send with its requests
All of the above-listed settings have a dedicated support article which you can jump to by clicking the links in the list.