ContentKing is experiencing incredible growth, and we'd like you to join us as an Account Executive, to capture both inbound demand and generate outbound demand for our Mid-Market and Enterprise segments. It’s a fast-paced position with a lot of focus, tenacity, and responsibility.
What is ContentKing?
Brands like Netflix, H&M and Condé Nast partner with ContentKing to deploy winning search strategies. Through our unique Real-Time Monitoring, Change Tracking and Auditing suite, growth teams prevent traffic loss, automate SEO analytics and grow their visitor base over time.
How is being an AE at ContentKing different from elsewhere?
- Work on large, untapped greenfield territories
- Lots of hot, inbound opportunities which will likely make up at least 40% of your pipeline
- Participate in the creation of a world-class, global sales org from scratch and learn how a SaaS startup is built and ran
- Have access to a treasure trove of market and product intel to power your deals
- Sell a unique platform that has great product-market fit and solves big challenges for high-performing customers
- Be inspired by bright, fast-paced coworkers that consistently produce amazing work alongside you
- Work with companies like Adidas, Netflix, FedEx and many more Global 2000 brands
- Learn about the complex, intriguing world that is technical SEO
Over the past years, we’ve seen rapid revenue growth, fueled by the large amount of traffic reaching our website. We’ve been able to acquire that traffic thanks to our unique product and the high-quality content our content marketing team publishes.
In our next growth phase, we’re looking to ramp up our outbound sales efforts—while capturing the already existing inbound demand.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be fully focused on managing a pipeline of opportunities with companies that own the largest and most popular websites on the web: doing discovery calls, product demos, helping put together business cases, proposals and navigating through procurement and beyond, from both current and future customers
- Engaging, in a speedy manner, with qualified inbound leads and demo requests that come through
- Self-sourcing a large portion of your deals through personalized outbound prospecting of a targeted list of accounts
Being a profitable, semi-bootstrapped business, scalability, efficiency and design are in our DNA. Think automated SQL scoring, product-led growth initiatives, and more.
Everyone here has a lot of ownership, and we practice transparency throughout:
- Want to know what features customers are requesting?
→ Check feedback and feature requests on Productboard.
- Interested in seeing what users are reporting to Support?
→ Check Intercom or the
#supportchannel on Slack.
- Eager to know our business metrics, such as revenue?
→ Check Geckoboard on any of the screens in the office.
- Have ideas how to improve the product or our processes?
→ Share them, and you'll likely see them get implemented.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Fluent or Native English,
- 3+ years experience in a sales or partnerships closing role,
- Be a resourceful deal strategist,
- Be (very) eager to learn and take responsibility, and
- Have a get-things-done mentality, and
- Be legally allowed to work full-time in the country this role is based in
If you have all of the above plus any of the following, you'll likely be in the top 10% of applicants:
- Understanding of SEO
- Have worked at a SEO software company or SEO agency in the past
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn and make an impact on the organization.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Full-time employment, with competitive compensation plus 25 vacation days and additional perks,
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use,
- A mobile subscription plan (BYOD),
- A personal development budget of €400/year,
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed,
- A comfortable office in one of our cities where you'll be based: Amsterdam, Raleigh or Brno,
- A team-based, flexible WFH policy
Are you ready for your next challenge?
👉 Apply now by (opens in a new tab)!
Ready for your next challenge? 🚀
Sell a unique platform that has great product-market fit and solves big challenges for high-performing customers.
Apply now by filling out the form 👇