Sales Development Rep
ContentKing is experiencing incredible growth, and we'd like you to join us as an SDR to generate outbound demand for our Mid-Market and Enterprise segments. It’s a fast-paced position that requires a lot of thoughtfulness, diligence and curiosity.
What is ContentKing?
Brands like Netflix, H&M and Condé Nast partner with ContentKing to deploy winning search strategies. Through our unique Real-Time Monitoring, Change Tracking and Auditing suite, growth teams prevent traffic loss, automate SEO analytics and grow their visitor base over time.
How is being an SDR at ContentKing different from elsewhere?
- Work on large, untapped greenfield territories
- Participate in the creation of a world-class, global sales org from scratch and learn how a SaaS startup is built and ran
- Have access to a treasure trove of market and product intel to power your prospecting
- Sell a unique platform that has great product-market fit and solves big challenges for high-performing customers
- Have a tech stack that actually makes your job easier, not more difficult
- Be inspired by bright, fast-paced coworkers that consistently produce amazing work alongside you
- Prospect into companies like Adidas, Netflix, FedEx and many more Global 2000 brands
- Learn about the complex, intriguing world that is technical SEO
Over the past years, we’ve seen rapid revenue growth, fueled by the large amount of traffic reaching our website. We’ve been able to acquire that traffic thanks to our unique product and the high-quality content our content marketing team publishes.
In our next growth phase, we’re looking to ramp up our outbound sales efforts—helping us get to the next growth milestones.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be laser-focused on sourcing a pipeline of opportunities through personalized outbound prospecting of a targeted list of accounts, comprised mostly of Global 2000 companies
- Collaborating with other sales team members, marketing and other teams to strategize the best path into those accounts, leveraging a rich dataset of past account interaction, product usage, community and more
- Having fun! If you love sales, prospecting and winning, there will be nothing short of opportunities to do so
Being a profitable, semi-bootstrapped business, scalability, efficiency and design are in our DNA. Think automated SQL scoring, product-led growth initiatives, and more.
Everyone here has a lot of ownership, and we practice transparency throughout:
- Want to know what features customers are requesting?
→ Check feedback and feature requests on Productboard.
- Interested in seeing what users are reporting to Support?
→ Check Intercom or the
#supportchannel on Slack.
- Eager to know our business metrics, such as revenue?
→ Check Geckoboard on any of the screens in the office.
- Have ideas how to improve the product or our processes?
→ Share them, and you'll likely see them get implemented.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Fluent or Native English
- Be (very) eager to learn
- Have a get-things-done mentality
- Stamina to work on a role that requires a lot of endurance and hard work
- Be legally allowed to work full-time in the country this role is based in
If you have all of the above plus the following, you'll likely be in the top 10% of applicants:
- Have previously been a top performing SDR at a SaaS company
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn and make an impact on the organization.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Adidas, Netflix, and FedEx.
- Full-time employment, 25 vacation days and additional perks.
- Up to €65K/year OTE, commensurate with experience.
- A Macbook Pro laptop.
- A personal development budget of €400 per year for conferences, books and online courses.
- A mobile subscription plan (BYOD).
- Collaboration with the eager go-getters building our global SaaS solution.
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed.
- A comfortable office in one of our cities where you'll be based: Amsterdam, Raleigh or Brno.
- A team-based, flexible WFH policy.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
👉 Apply now by (opens in a new tab)!
Ready for your next challenge? 🚀
Sell a unique platform that has great product-market fit and solves big challenges for high-performing customers.
Apply now by filling out the form 👇