You are the linking pin between the product manager and the development team. You define and prioritize the product backlog and plan issues for upcoming sprints. On top of that you’re responsible for the release process, including quality and delivery.
What is ContentKing?
ContentKing is a website monitoring service used by digital marketers around the globe. For customers like Netflix, Shopify, Atlassian, and Fedex, we monitor their websites 24/7, keeping track of any changes and alerting them whenever anything goes wrong.
We care a lot about our workflow and always aim to run things as efficiently as possible.
- Scrum with 2-week sprints
- GitHub for repository hosting, communication and Scrum board
- Code reviews as part of our Definition of Done
- Continuous Integration with automated tests and deployments
- Slack for team communication
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have 2+ years experience with agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Have a mixed technical and business background
- Be eager to learn and take responsibility
- Be able to communicate well in English (B2 or better)
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Atlassian, Netflix, and Gartner,
- Full-time employment, with a competitive salary plus 25 vacation days and additional perks,
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use,
- A personal development budget of 10,000 Kč per year (conferences, books, online courses, etc.),
- Collaboration with the eager go-getters building our global SaaS solution,
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed,
- A comfortable office in the center of Brno (Masarykova street) with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- Weekly lunches with the whole team, paid for by the company.
Are you ready for your next challenge?