HR & Office Manager
ContentKing is a fast-growing startup with offices in the Czech Republic and The Netherlands. We’re looking for an HR & Office Manager in Brno to help us manage and expand the team.
Although this vacancy is in English, most of our team speak both English and Czech.
What is ContentKing?
ContentKing is a website monitoring service used by digital marketers around the globe. For customers like Netflix, Shopify, Atlassian, and Fedex, we monitor their websites 24/7, keeping track of any changes and alerting them whenever anything goes wrong.
Being responsible for HR & Office Management means taking ownership of everything related to our team. This includes managing employment contracts, handling administrative matters such as vacations and payments, making sure people have everything they need in the office and organizing team building events.
We're a small company (15 people), but are growing rapidly. We want to hire 5-10 people in 2021, and are also opening an office in the United States. We need your help to find and hire the right people.
Note that this is a very diverse role with a lot of responsibilities. You'll get all the help you need, but this role does require a high degree of independence.
You won't be part of the HR department, you will be the HR department.
- Actively sourcing candidates (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub).
- Ensuring campaigns and sponsorships are running to improve our visibility as an employer.
- Supporting the team with recruitment.
- Managing employment contracts.
- Administration of vacations, sick days, etc.
- Handling expense declarations.
- Organizing team building events.
- Making sure the office runs smoothly.
- Ordering office supplies and refreshments.
- Travel arrangements, such as booking flights and hotels.
- Communication with office landlord, cleaner and utility providers.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Structured and having attention to details.
- Likes to take ownership and get things done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native Czech or Slovak speaker and very good English.
- Driving license (B)
Having experience working at international companies or startups is a bonus.
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Netflix, Groupon, Fedex and Moneta.
- Full-time employment, a competitive salary, 25 vacation days and additional perks.
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use.
- A personal development budget of 10,000 Kč per year for conferences, books and online courses.
- A Vodafone mobile subscription with unlimited calls, text messages and data.
- A comfortable office in the city center of Brno (Masarykova street) with a fully stocked kitchen.
- Weekly lunches with the whole team, paid for by the company.
Are you ready for your next challenge? 👉 (opens in a new tab)