Customer Success Specialist
Do you enjoy mindlessly following scripts, handling the same issues again and again? Then stop reading, and look for a different job… Still here? Good. ContentKing is a fast-growing startup with a strong focus on scalability and efficiency. We expect criticism, creativity, and a constant push for improvements. Sounds like you? Then we have your dream job.
What is ContentKing?
ContentKing is a website monitoring service used by digital marketers around the globe. For customers like Netflix, Shopify, Atlassian, and Fedex, we monitor their websites 24/7, keeping track of any changes and alerting them whenever anything goes wrong.
At ContentKing we strongly believe that when the same support request comes up twice, something needs to change.
That change could be a new support article or interface tour, or an actual feature change. Whatever it is, we want it. We hate repeating ourselves!
A lot of that responsibility will rest on your shoulders: you’ll be in direct contact with our customers (from local SMBs to multinational enterprises), and so you’re the one who’ll know best what needs to be improved and why.
All the while, you’ll learn a ton of new stuff – from digital marketing to product management and design – and experience the workings of a global SaaS startup first-hand.
Your responsibility is to:
- Ensure our users are happy,
- Increase the efficiency and scalability of our workflows,
- Improve the product and remove friction points, and
- Make us get fewer and fewer support tickets.
You will NOT:
- Mindlessly follow scripts – because almost every ticket you’ll receive is a unique problem to solve with the team,
- Have to pick up the phone, because we run our support via chat and email,
- Deal with hundreds of tickets per day, because we deflect most tickets via product tours and support articles,
- Be just a cog in a huge support machine, because you will be one out of only two team members on support, and thus essential to our success,
- Be stuffed away in a call center, because you’ll share the room with our Product Manager and Customer Success Manager for direct collaboration… and the engineering team is literally next door.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have 2+ years experience with customer support,
- Have 2+ years experience in IT and/or digital marketing,
- Be service-oriented with a friendly attitude,
- Have excellent communication skills in English (C1 or better),
- Be self-critical, with a strong focus on optimizing both your own and the company’s performance, and
- Be eager to learn new things.
Please note: you’ll get all the help you need, but this role does require a high degree of independence.
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Atlassian, Netflix, and Gartner,
- Full-time employment, with a competitive salary plus 25 vacation days and additional perks,
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use,
- A personal development budget of 10,000 Kč per year (conferences, books, online courses, etc.),
- Collaboration with the eager go-getters building our global SaaS solution,
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed,
- A comfortable office in the center of Brno (Masarykova street) with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- Weekly lunches with the whole team, paid for by the company.
Are you ready for your next challenge?