Customer Success Manager
ContentKing is experiencing incredible growth, and we'd like you to join us as a Customer Success Manager, to help our Enterprise-level customers unlock the full potential of our platform and ensure they are getting the value they expect. It’s a fast-paced position with a lot of focus, tenacity, and responsibility.
What is ContentKing?
Brands like Netflix, H&M and Condé Nast partner with ContentKing to deploy winning search strategies. Through our unique Real-Time Monitoring, Change Tracking and Auditing suite, growth teams prevent traffic loss, automate SEO analytics and grow their visitor base over time.
How is being a CSM at ContentKing different from elsewhere?
- Work with a platform which is a pleasure to use, thanks to our zealous focus on product-led growth and UX (don’t take our word for it, (opens in a new tab) instead)
- Participate in the creation of a world-class, global customer success org from scratch and learn how a SaaS startup is built and ran
- Have access to an abundance of CS metrics and data to inform your decisions and communication
- Work with a unique platform that has great product-market fit and solves big challenges for high-performing customers
- Be inspired by bright, fast-paced coworkers that consistently produce amazing work alongside you
- Work with companies like Adidas, Netflix, FedEx and many more Global 2000 brands
- Learn about the complex, intriguing world that is technical SEO
Over the past years we have been seeing rapid and consistent growth in our customer base and revenue. Until recently, the growth has been achieved primarily in the SMB space, with the vast majority of customers using our self-service plans where we ensure their satisfaction using scalable solutions such as in-app guides, self-help documentation, webinars, and excellent customer support.
As our product matures and our brand awareness grows we are now also experiencing growth in the Enterprise space, which is being further boosted by our newly established Sales team. Unlike with SMB customers, working with Enterprise-level companies requires a more high-touch approach due to the complexity of their use cases.
To couple the efforts of our growing Sales team with consistent delivery of excellent customer experience which we have been known for, we are now looking to expand our CS program, and that's where you fit in.
What You’ll Be Doing
Be fully focused on managing a portfolio of Enterprise customers. You will be working with marketing and digital teams of companies that own the largest and most popular websites on the web, helping them achieve the goals for which they onboarded ContentKing.
Being the primary point of contact for these teams – from education via training sessions to configuring their accounts to reviewing their business needs on a regular basis – ensuring that remaining a customer is an easy decision for them.
Collaborating with the Sales team to identify upsell opportunities and drive wider adoption, as well as with the Product team to ensure the feedback from the customers is listened to and acted on.
As our Customer Success team is still in its infancy, you'll also be working on thinking about, and documenting processes and workflows as we define and improve them.
Being a profitable, semi-bootstrapped business, scalability, efficiency and design are in our DNA. Think automated Customer Health scoring, product-led growth initiatives, and more.
That being said, this particular role has a strong non-scalable element to it, by its nature. While we do want to be as efficient as possible in our processes and workflows, this never comes at the cost of not delivering the personalized experience our Enterprise customers deserve.
In general, everyone here has a lot of ownership, and we practice transparency throughout the company:
- Want to know what features customers are requesting?
→ Check feedback and feature requests on Productboard.
- Interested in seeing what users are reporting to Support?
→ Check Intercom or the
#supportchannel on Slack.
- Eager to know our business metrics, such as revenue?
→ Check Geckoboard on any of the screens in the office.
- Have ideas how to improve the product or our processes?
→ Share them, and you'll likely see them get implemented.
Please note: you’ll get all the help you need, but this role does require a high degree of independence.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Fluent or Native English,
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role
- 1+ year experience in SaaS industry
- Be a solution-oriented strategic thinker, and
- Be empathetic towards the customer’s concerns and needs
- Be (very) eager to learn and take responsibility, and
- Have a get-things-done mentality
If you have all of the above plus any of the following, you'll likely be in the top 10% of applicants:
- Understanding of SEO
- Have worked at a SEO software company or SEO agency in the past
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn and make an impact on the organization.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Adidas, Netflix, and FedEx.
- Full-time employment, 25 vacation days and additional perks.
- Monthly salary of 45,000 - 55,000 Kč, based on your skill and experience.
- A Macbook Pro laptop.
- A personal development budget of 10,000 Kč (€400) per year for conferences, books and online courses.
- A Vodafone mobile subscription with unlimited calls, text messages and data.
- Collaboration with the eager go-getters building our global SaaS solution.
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed.
- A comfortable office in the city center of Brno (Masarykova street) with a fully stocked kitchen.
- Weekly lunches with the whole team, paid for by the company.
Are you ready for your next challenge?