What is ContentKing?
ContentKing is a website monitoring service used by digital marketers around the globe. For customers like Netflix, Shopify, Atlassian, and Fedex, we monitor their websites 24/7, keeping track of any changes and alerting them whenever anything goes wrong.
Content is the driving force behind our growth. From the renowned ContentKing Academy to interviews with industry leaders, webinars, a monthly newsletter, and everything in between. We live and breathe content!
We want to scale up our content marketing efforts in two ways:
- We’ve established a replicable framework that delivers predictable results, and we want to do more of that;
- We’d like to add new content types and experiment with content repurposing and co-promotion.
You’ll be working directly alongside Steven van Vessum, the co-founder of ContentKing and a recognized industry expert, known from leading platforms such as Search Engine Journal, Content Marketing Institute, and BrightonSEO – plus numerous AMAs.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have 2+ years experience with content creation,
- Have at least basic knowledge of SEO & digital marketing,
- Be a marketer first, and a good copywriter second,
- See the big picture, but love to sweat the details too,
- Have a curious mind and be eager to learn new things, and
- Have C1-level English skills or better.
We care a lot about our workflow and always aim to get our content out there as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- An agile and iterative approach, with weekly content marketing sprints and continuous reflection.
- Brainstorming and backlog grooming, with strict acceptance criteria for content creation.
- Collaboration on content creation with industry leaders.
- Direct collaboration with visual designers for illustrations and other design assets.
- Efficient promotion processes with a strong focus on ROI.
- Track, evaluate, learn, adjust, try again, and improve.
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and work with renowned industry leaders. You’ll become part of a company that’s reshaping how SEO is done.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Atlassian, Netflix, and Gartner,
- Full-time employment, with a competitive salary plus 25 vacation days and additional perks,
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use,
- A personal development budget of € 400 per year,
- Collaboration with the eager go-getters building our global SaaS solution, and
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply now.