ContentKing is growing rapidly, and we’re seeking a Campaign Manager to help us scale up our marketing efforts. It’s a challenging position with a lot of variety, freedom, and responsibility.
What is ContentKing?
ContentKing is a website monitoring service used by digital marketers around the globe. For customers like Netflix, Shopify, Atlassian, and Fedex, we monitor their websites 24/7, keeping track of any changes and alerting them whenever anything goes wrong.
Over the past years, we’ve seen rapid revenue growth, fueled by the large amount of traffic reaching our website. We’ve been able to acquire that traffic thanks to our unique product and the high-quality content our content marketing team publishes.
Always eager to grow more, we’re looking to add new channels to our mix—and we’re looking for a campaign manager to own that task.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with our designers, copywriters, and developers to launch new campaigns that move the needle,
- Set up processes and tooling for testing, reporting, and iterative improvements,
- Help our content marketing team to promote our content on social media,
- Continuously optimize conversion rates across our website, and
- Discover and experiment with new paid channels.
We’re a small team, so being a Campaign Manager at ContentKing means you’ll learn a ton of new things and join in on a wide variety of initiatives.
That’s why every team member has a lot of ownership and we aim to be fully transparent:
- Want to know what features customers are requesting?
→ Check our Productboard.
- Interested in seeing what users are reporting on support?
→ Check Intercom or the
#supportchannel on Slack.
- Eager to know our business metrics such as revenue?
→ Check Geckoboard on any of the screens in the office.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have 2+ years experience with PPC (Google ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, and Twitter ads),
- Have 2+ years experience with conversion rate optimization,
- Be an analytical and critical thinker,
- Be eager to learn and take responsibility,
- Be structured and have attention to details,
- Have a get-things-done mentality, and
- Have excellent communication skills in English (C1 or better).
Please note: you’ll get all the help you need, but this role does require a high degree of independence.
What We Offer
First and foremost, we offer a position that’s full of interesting challenges and opportunities to learn.
Secondly, we offer good conditions:
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS startup – building a platform used daily by customers like Atlassian, Netflix, and Gartner,
- Full-time employment, with a competitive salary plus 25 vacation days and additional perks,
- An established path to gaining equity in the company,
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use,
- A personal development budget of 10,000 Kč per year (conferences, books, online courses, etc.),
- Collaboration with the eager go-getters building our global SaaS solution,
- A road to a wealth of knowledge about digital marketing, SaaS, and what it takes to make a startup succeed,
- A comfortable office in the center of Brno (Masarykova street) with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- Weekly lunches with the whole team, paid for by the company.
Are you ready for your next challenge?