Prevent disasters with Alerts for Custom Elements
This one goes out to all the power users: ContentKing can now alert you to any changes that happen in the custom elements you’ve set up! 🚨
From now on, you’ve got the full power to decide what you want to be alerted about. You can set up alerts for any custom element you want, and even choose how it needs to change for the alert to trigger. Sounds great, right?
Working in e-commerce? Here are some examples of changes you can be alerted about:
- Products going out of stock
- Price on a product page dropping to 0
- Review scores dropping by a full point
- Discount being applied to a product
Are you in charge of content? Now you can know immediately about these unexpected surprises:
- Page last updated more than 90 days ago
- Textual description removed from category pages
- Content changed in key paragraphs
- Page footer removed
And the list goes on!
Set up your Alerts for Custom Elements right now
Stop important changes from slipping through the cracks – set up your Alerts for Custom Elements (opens in a new tab) today! Two easy steps and you’re good to go:
- Pick a custom element you want to be alerted about
- Choose how it needs to change for the alert to trigger
Not using ContentKing yet? Do your website a favor and start your free trial today!
Start your free trial
Get up and running in 20 seconds
- No credit card required
- No installation needed
- No strings attached